- Upon entry to the program, attend an orientation session.
- Take an honors course in your first semester as a member.
- Maintain a 3.33 UI cumulative grade point average to maintain your membership in the program.
- Meet with your Honors Peer Mentor yearly to review your University Honors plan of study and to explore possible opportunities.
- Complete 12 semester hours (s.h.) of honors coursework within your first 4 semesters in the program.*
- Earn at least 12 honors credits or "units" of experiential learning through one or more approved experiences.(Experiential learning credit does not necessarily earn s.h. credit.)
*If students are enrolled part-time, each 12 s.h. of coursework earned is equal to one "semester" for honors coursework deadlines.